Canon 5D tethered - thx all !
- From: burt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Burt Johnson)
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 02:25:22 GMT
For some reason, my normal newsgroup reader is showing me the headings
for the responses to my "Canon 5D capture direct to PC?" thread, but not
the contents. This is the second time in a week that this has happened.
At any rate, I was able to find the thread via Google in Safari, so
could read the responses. Thanks for all who responded. Looks like I
have the info I need now.
I am getting the extra MacBook in a couple weeks, after I return from
Canada. We will be using it for a longer photo trip to Spain in the
Fall, so I decided to set it up as a studio Mac when not traveling (our
current 17" MacBook Pro is too big and expensive to want to take along,
which is why we are getting an extra 13" MacBook instead)
I will try the Canon CD tether program first, and then look into the
EyeFi. Sounds like both will fill my needs quite nicely.
- Burt Johnson
- Prev by Date: Re: My photographs
- Next by Date: Re: My photographs
- Previous by thread: Re: My photographs
- Next by thread: Black & White Tips ?