- From: "JJ" <kebahtphjn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:26:35 +0100
I have a problem with bracketing on both of my cameras, Canon EOS 10D and
I am new to this area of photography and might be doing something wrong, but
I want the camera take 3 shots of the same scene with 3 different exposures,
but I presumed I'd only have to press the shutter release button once...'to
get the 3 shots. Instead, I get only 1 shot. Do I have to press the shutter
button 3 times to get the 3 exposures? I thought bracketing meant the camera
would do it?
I have used WB Bracketing and hade 3 different white balance shots from only
1 press of the shutter button, so is AE bracketing different, in requiring 3
seperate shots? Or am I simply getting it all wrong?
Any assistance appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: The zoo of Hieronymus Bosch
- Next by Date: Re: Which type of Monitor
- Previous by thread: The zoo of Hieronymus Bosch
- Next by thread: Re: AE Bracketing?