Re: photo gallery program - recommendations?

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:41:12 +0200, Jumping Arne wrote:

I'm looking for a self-hosted web gallery program. I want support for
access control, scaling, albums, comments, etc. Do you have any
recommendations?

I'm currently playing with Gallery 2 but I'm not 100% satisfied

I have found 'image index' to be a good solution.

  • Re: photo gallery program - recommendations?
    ... control, scaling, albums, comments, etc. Do you have any recommendations? ... I'm currently playing with Gallery 2 but I'm not 100% satisfied ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: photo gallery program - recommendations?
    ... control, scaling, albums, comments, etc. Do you have any recommendations? ... I'm currently playing with Gallery 2 but I'm not 100% satisfied ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: photo gallery program - recommendations?
    ... control, scaling, albums, comments, etc. Do you have any recommendations? ... I'm currently playing with Gallery 2 but I'm not 100% satisfied ... suppose phpgraphy could be not suitable. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: photo gallery program - recommendations?
    ... control, scaling, albums, comments, etc. Do you have any recommendations? ... I'm currently playing with Gallery 2 but I'm not 100% satisfied ... suppose phpgraphy could be not suitable. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Leonard = Lupi
    ... My product engineering responsibilities have left very little time for playing over the last few years. ... Bought a Strat to learn guitar more seriously. ... Miscellaneous recommendations: ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)