Re: Career

In article
<5ddc480c-ba17-48d9-ac61-103db2dbdd96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
ChrisCoaster <ckozicki@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

As indicated by my many inquiries here regarding manual digital
photography, I am inquiring as to what it takes to start a solo gig as
a photographer.

Skill as a photographer

Skill as a businessman

  • Re: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
    ... only because he refuses to learn anything new. ... Floyd should learn something new is clearly saying that Floyd should ... But when was Floyd's skill as a photographer, or his skill in using his ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
    ... Floyd should learn something new is clearly saying that Floyd should ... Maybe you need to quote nospam here, because the line above is nospam ... But when was Floyd's skill as a photographer, or his skill in using his ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: When does Photography become Art?
    ... beyond admiring the technique and skill of the photographer. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: converting raw images from Canon EOS 600D
    ... I'm an event photographer, mostly. ... Event photography is a professional skill ... I have little skill in portrait photography. ... We use the term "snapshot" to either describe an ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Career
    ... I am inquiring as to what it takes to start a solo gig as ... Skill as a photographer ...
    (alt.photography)