Re: Canon G9
- From: "SteveB" <morphonym@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:57:18 -0800
"Barry Taylor" <btaylorbuilding@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Al Dykes" <adykes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <fpcuoc$gk8$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Barry Taylor <btaylorbuilding@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am looking to upgrade from my Fujifilm Finepix S5600.
I have read a few user reviews on the canon G9 and it looks like a nice
camera. I need something smaller, more compact that can be a little more
discreet than the FF.
Anyone here got a G9 could recommend it?
News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is
- Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail
Having read the review just posted I dont know wether or not now to go for
the Fuji F50 or the canon G9.
Obviously price wise the F50 is half the price at dixons at £138. I am a
complete novice to photography and have the S5600 but its too big for my
hols and I need something smaller.
Is the F50 a real contender against the G9?
Thanks again your advice is greatly appreciated.
I looked at the G9, and that's a lot of money for the point and shoot with a
rangefinder. Steve's Digicams does a thorough review on it. For the money,
you could get a Sony DSC or a Fuji with a lot more features that you could
grow into. Or others. Now, if you just want a small P&S, that's different.
The large filesize made me wonder why they'd build a camera with that file
size that couldn't take a centered picture. Compare until you're satisfied,
then shop price. If you're happy, that's all that matters.
- Prev by Date: Re: Serious question from a skeptic - practical realities of taking clear video/stills of UFO's?
- Next by Date: Re: Need comnpact camera to take good crsip stage shots
- Previous by thread: Re: Canon G9
- Next by thread: ukdigital