Re: Plug-and-Play Camera
- From: "Peter" <peternew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:27:37 -0500
"JoeT" <glitchworks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:efCdnYSyQbH_xAbanZ2dnUVZ_qWtnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nobody forced you to install the extra software and windows would happily see the memory card when inserted and offload the contents etc. Don't blame the availability of application software for your inability to comprehend its necessity. Sorry but there's truly nothing that's idiot proof.
I have been advised never to use the CF card as a drive. Some of the reasons given were:
It messes up the numbering system in the camera;
Could lead to premature card failure.
I don't know if this is true, but it seems like a conservative rule to follow.
- Prev by Date: Re: Plug-and-Play Camera
- Next by Date: Re: China crap floods the newsgroups!
- Previous by thread: Re: Plug-and-Play Camera
- Next by thread: Re: Plug-and-Play Camera