Re: Plug-and-Play Camera
- From: support <no@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:38:47 -0500
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:15:34 -0500, support wrote:
I am looking for a simple digital camera that:
1. Takes pictures in JPEG format.
2. Does not need any additional software to retrieve images
You help is much appreciated in advance.
So what is the problem? Virtually every camera available for sale meets those criteria.
Any? It's a welcome news ... for me. I will try tomorrow at Sam's.
I just bought a new computer. Installed 300 meg of software for my Canon G3. Windows tells me that the camera is installed, but Canon's own ZoomBrowser can't see any camera. I rather buy a new simple camera than keep fighting with software.
Thanks for the help.
- Prev by Date: Re: Plug-and-Play Camera
- Next by Date: Re: Plug-and-Play Camera
- Previous by thread: Re: Plug-and-Play Camera
- Next by thread: Re: Plug-and-Play Camera