Re: suggestion about canon equipment upgrade
- From: "Michael J. Astrauskas" <trevie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:22:09 GMT
Something I'm thinking about:
Canon 40D (or maybe 30D?)
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM (i would sell my 17-40)
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM (i would sell mine f/4)
not sure about Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
what do you suggest with a $2000 budget?
I've an idea but I'd like to know some our opinions about it.
I'm considering all those lenses.. but i cannot afford all of them
maybe taking the 40D + 24-70 2.8 could be OK.
In the future all the others :)
what do you could prioritize?
That's what I would do, but it really depends on what you're doing. If you're getting portraits and whatnot, the 24-70 would be a good start. Naturally, keep in mind the crop factor (1.6x) of the 30D and 40D.
- Michael J. Astrauskas
- Prev by Date: Re: PING: UC
- Next by Date: Re: China!
- Previous by thread: Re: suggestion about canon equipment upgrade
- Next by thread: Re: suggestion about canon equipment upgrade