"Jasper" <jasper.zonder...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:1193212018.711055.277400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 24 okt, 02:55, Robert Coe <b...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:03:56 -0000, UC <uraniumcommit...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

: On Oct 22, 11:03 am, Jasper <jasper.zonder...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: > Hi,
: >
: > I have a new website:
:
: You do? Why tell us?

Good old Unicorn Cadaver! If he doesn't have an expressible opinion
(because
he hasn't actually looked at the pictures), he just belches out a few
snide
words on general principle.

For the record, Unic, I like his work a lot better than yours.

Bob

Thanks Bob. I'm just an amateur photographer, trying to get some
critics to improve my work.. :)

Jasper

Yes and i've done just that.

Ok ill say your pics are the best i've seen for a long time, thats what you
want to hear right, or you wouldn't post on here.

No. That's useless information. I want to know how I can improve my
photo's (I'm just an amateur, I know they're not the best shots ever).

The major thing about digital photography is that any herbert can buy a
digital camera and pertend to be the best, the real and unfortunate truth is
that you are not and you pictures at present aren't very good and need
work.... next..-
Ok, so, how can I improve?

.