"Jasper" <jasper.zonder...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:1193212018.711055.277400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 24 okt, 02:55, Robert Coe <b...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:03:56 -0000, UC <uraniumcommit...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

: On Oct 22, 11:03 am, Jasper <jasper.zonder...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: > Hi,
: >
: > I have a new website:
:
: You do? Why tell us?

Good old Unicorn Cadaver! If he doesn't have an expressible opinion
(because
he hasn't actually looked at the pictures), he just belches out a few
snide
words on general principle.

For the record, Unic, I like his work a lot better than yours.

Bob

Thanks Bob. I'm just an amateur photographer, trying to get some
critics to improve my work.. :)

Jasper

Yes and i've done just that.

Ok ill say your pics are the best i've seen for a long time, thats what you
want to hear right, or you wouldn't post on here.

No. That's useless information. I want to know how I can improve my
photo's (I'm just an amateur, I know they're not the best shots ever).

The major thing about digital photography is that any herbert can buy a
digital camera and pertend to be the best, the real and unfortunate truth is
that you are not and you pictures at present aren't very good and need
work.... next..-
Ok, so, how can I improve?

  • Re: New photography site
    ... :> I have a new website: ... he hasn't actually looked at the pictures), he just belches out a few snide ... critics to improve my work.. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Images with hidden external links
    ... The most of the pictures i copy are from the official websites of the hotels ... website for a given term. ... Removing them will be a nightmare because of the way Publisher works. ... In future if you're gonna "lift" images for reuse, ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Snap picture of Traffic Offender
    ... Snapping pictures of horny men closing deals with Geylang prostitutes would ... >> newly launched road safety website. ... >> keep an eye on traffic offenders so that action could be taken against ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: "beta" is a reach, but....
    ... Most critics never consider that every enterprise has finite resources, they just pound their criticizee with any fault they can spot, an activity for which they have infinite resources it seems. ... I actually thought I would get that complaint because I had the same reaction when I was doing missions but I really wanted to have someone else complain about before working on it. ... This is a very rich piece of software with all sorts of interface things to be ironed out and I could be ironing until the day I die and not even know if I am ironing things that ever matter. ... the website doesn't look good. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: New Web Site
    ... As a website designer, ... Black backgrounds are very cool, but be sure that any font you use ... Pictures need to be at a high enough resoluytion that you don't ... If you want to make it a clickable link, then use a JAVA script (or ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)