Re: How can I turn digital photos into slides?

"ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:09:58 +0000, Alan Holmes wrote:

I have a large number of digital pictures which I would like to turn into
slides so that a large number of people can view them at the same time.

It is easily possible and how?

Are you really married to the physical slides? I have to vote with the guy
who mentioned that the easiest solution is a $500 LCD projector run from
the computer. Otherwise, ask at your local photo shop.

It might be a little bit difficult to buy a $500 LCD projector in England!