Re: How can I turn digital photos into slides?

"ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:09:58 +0000, Alan Holmes wrote:

I have a large number of digital pictures which I would like to turn into
slides so that a large number of people can view them at the same time.

It is easily possible and how?

Are you really married to the physical slides? I have to vote with the guy
who mentioned that the easiest solution is a $500 LCD projector run from
the computer. Otherwise, ask at your local photo shop.

It might be a little bit difficult to buy a $500 LCD projector in England!

  • Re: How can I turn digital photos into slides?
    ... I have a large number of digital pictures which I would like to turn ... slides so that a large number of people can view them at the same time. ... who mentioned that the easiest solution is a $500 LCD projector run from ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: How can I turn digital photos into slides?
    ... I have a large number of digital pictures which I would like to turn into ... slides so that a large number of people can view them at the same time. ... who mentioned that the easiest solution is a $500 LCD projector run from ... It might be a little bit difficult to buy a $500 LCD projector in England! ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: How can I turn digital photos into slides?
    ... slides so that a large number of people can view them at the same ... show these images to a large group and that they were digital images. ... show them to do not have any form of digital presentations. ... But it's not hard to take an LCD projector and laptop... ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: How can I turn digital photos into slides?
    ... I have a large number of digital pictures which I would like to turn into ... slides so that a large number of people can view them at the same time. ... who mentioned that the easiest solution is a $500 LCD projector run from ... ask at your local photo shop. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: How can I turn digital photos into slides?
    ... slides so that a large number of people can view them at the same time. ... show these images to a large group and that they were digital images. ... show them to do not have any form of digital presentations. ... But it's not hard to take an LCD projector and laptop... ...
    (alt.photography)