Re: Digital storage
- From: "Stan Beck" <stan101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 10:23:52 -0500
Well, Outlook Express starts my replies at the top, with my signature. It
is screwed up, like most things that Microsoft produces, so . . . I'm too
old to worry about it anymore.
In the US everything is made in China except Chinese food - it's made in the
Stan Beck > From New Orleans to Brandon MS
To reply, remove 101 from address.
"Floyd L. Davidson" <floyd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Stan Beck" <stan101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The only thing is jpeg is not the best archive format, unless that is what
came out of the camera. I prefer tiff, even if it is bigger, because I
re-save, either under the dame file name or another, without experiencing
loss of quality. Tiff will be around a long time, too.
You put all of the quoted text into your signature...
which is a strange place for it!
I basically agree in regards to JPEG, . . .>
Floyd L. Davidson <http://www.apaflo.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) floyd@xxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Digital storage
- Next by Date: Re: Is there a way to "fade" or 'soften" the background of a digital photo?
- Previous by thread: Re: Digital storage
- Next by thread: Re: Digital storage