Re: What is this?

In article <13a9iipb5mbncff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marvin
physchem@xxxxxxxxxx says...
Walter R. wrote:
I just looked at the image in the above post. The rocks in the foreground do
not show the yellow splotches. ???

I see yellow on the two rocks that are out of the water,
near the base of the ricks. It might be reflected sunlight.
It doesn't appear on the other rocks.

I see yellow everywhere - is it the colour balance, or is it me?

  • Re: What is this?
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: What is this?
    ... Walter R. wrote: ... not show the yellow splotches. ... I see yellow on the two rocks that are out of the water, near the base of the ricks. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Water detection at Gusev crater described: Chemical proof for two wet scenarios (Forwarded)
    ... A large team of NASA scientists, led by earth and planetary scientists ... sciences in Arts & Sciences, and the late Larry A. Haskin, Ph.D., Ralph ... found that the volcanic rocks at Gusev crater near Spirit's ... The rock evidence indicates a scenario where water froze and melted at ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Water detection at Gusev crater described: Chemical proof for two wet scenarios (Forwarded)
    ... Water detection at Gusev crater described ... Using an array of sophisticated equipment on Spirit, Alian Wang, Ph.D., ... sciences in Arts & Sciences, and the late Larry A. Haskin, Ph.D., Ralph E. ... were much like the olivine-rich basaltic rocks on Earth, ...
    (sci.space.news)
  • Re: Owens Two-Phase Model of Earth Expansion
    ... > Assuming that the continents were at the elevations then that they are now. ... These Greenland rocks have been ... >> I asked Moorbath what he thought the ocean levels were at that time. ... >> that release of water would parallel expansion, ...
    (sci.geo.geology)