Re: How to remove all the background of a photo
- From: Rob Morley <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:40:34 +0100
In article <j5qk93l1nvk6t10l3hsngui0o2o207dsop@xxxxxxx>, Joel
Rob Morley <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Thanks - it's not something I do often, I just played with Knockout a
In article <2k6i93h7osq5pkqobmladrt7dn46lqlg09@xxxxxxx>,
hello,There's a good dedicated plugin for this from Corel called Knockout.
Having taken some full length photos of my Grandaughter, I now want to
show just her...and remove everything else from the photo.
I am not aware of any easy/simple method to do this, any advice would
be very much welcome & appreciated.
Costs a bit though.
Knockout is kinda ok but not that good. You may want to check out the
Fluid Mask (you may not like their activation) and EZ-Mask (very good for
while ago and found it to be pretty effective. If I do any more of that
sort of thing I'll check out your suggestions.
- Prev by Date: Re: Shutter release cable
- Next by Date: Re: slideshow software
- Previous by thread: Re: How to remove all the background of a photo
- Next by thread: Re: How to remove all the background of a photo