Re: D200 discontinued at Costco...hmmm..

"Oliver Costich" <ocostich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:vu079318bba1miqbqgmce9cj111ram8kb8@xxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:50:13 GMT, "Joe" <NoMail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

P.S.

They have also adjusted (corrected) the price since I attempted to order it.
:-(

Joe.

Different vendor isn't it?

Yes the vendor that had the $1300 listing is no longer shown. They were the one with the "Call us before ordering" instruction in their description text.

  • Re: Purchase Order form questions
    ... made a PO table on the many side of a one-to-many with the Vendor table. ... link table for a many-to-many join saving some of the duplicate redundant ... Dim strArgs As String ... Of course I need to keep the price at the time ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Purchase Order form questions
    ... made a PO table on the many side of a one-to-many with the Vendor table. ... link table for a many-to-many join saving some of the duplicate redundant ... Dim strArgs As String ... Of course I need to keep the price at the time ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Pump & dump fraud: INFX
    ... day expected price 1.90 ... Vendor and results therefrom being satisfactory to the Company, ... in an effort to complete its due diligence); ... satisfactory completion of the due diligence and clear title ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: venting about vendors
    ... I have been satisfied with almost all of my online purchases. ... particularly top notch vendor  - and whose prices reflect that - never fails ... along the lines of "would you like to just keep them at a discounted price" ... return that will more than cover your cost of shipping them back". ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • venting about vendors
    ... It made me think of my two worst vendor experiences, ... along the lines of "would you like to just keep them at a discounted price" ... return that will more than cover your cost of shipping them back". ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)