Re: Can anyone advise?
- From: "~Brian~" <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:32:56 GMT
~Brian~ enlightened us with:Thanks to you all for your input! :-)
Im looking for a Software (preferably Free owing to low personal
budget) to edit and convert RAW images. I'd be grateful for any
You can use Digikam. It's really easy to work with, and gives
reasonable to good results with RAW decoding. For even better quality,
use Bibble - it's not Open Source but the Lite version isn't that
- Prev by Date: Re: Can anyone advise?
- Next by Date: Re: Photography website
- Previous by thread: Re: Can anyone advise?
- Next by thread: Re: Can anyone advise?