Re: digital photography software GIMP
- From: "www.kevinkienlein.com" <krash@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 00:19:11 -0700
great thanks,, kk
"Rob Morley" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <1180418167.428298@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
I have looked at this program (GIMP) before, but I don't get how you areUnzip the GTK setup and run it - it's a normal Windows setup program.
supposed to install it.
On the second link you provide it says, "If this is the first time you're
installing The GIMP, you will also need GTK+ 2 Runtime Environment below.
however it does not have any instructions on what installs first, second,
you put it all in a folder, etc...
Then run the GIMP setup. Just accept all the default settings for both
install routines. When you first run GIMP it registers a load of
modules and sets up a couple of folders for plugins and a swapfile, then
you're ready to go.
- Prev by Date: Re: Help with G7 decision
- Next by Date: Re: digital photography software GIMP
- Previous by thread: Re: digital photography software GIMP
- Next by thread: Re: digital photography software