Re: digital photography software GIMP
- From: "www.kevinkienlein.com" <krash@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 00:19:45 -0700
will check it out... kk
"Rob Morley" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <slrnf5nlan.7vd.koekje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Koekje
www.kevinkienlein.com enlightened us with:
On the second link you provide it says, "If this is the first time
you're installing The GIMP, you will also need GTK+ 2 Runtime
Environment below. ", however it does not have any instructions on
what installs first, second, do you put it all in a folder, etc...
If you download both, you'll get two ZIPs that contain two .exe files.
The latest Gimp setup for Windows is just an EXE, not zipped.
Run the GTK+ one first, then the GIMP one.
for non-programmers like myself it is not very user intuitive to
It's not that difficult, really. Maybe you should use Linux instead -
Xandros is really rather good for newbies these days - lots of people
seem to be raving about it.
- Prev by Date: Re: digital photography software GIMP
- Next by Date: Re: digital photography software GIMP
- Previous by thread: Re: digital photography software GIMP
- Next by thread: Re: digital photography software GIMP