Re: Need recommendation for a photo album
- From: Sophie <sofiagoldberg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 20 May 2007 14:41:45 -0700
Thanks a lot guys for your recommendations!
I think I found the right album, in an unexpected way though - a
photographer friend from overseas will buy and ship it to me here. I
didn't see it yet, but she promised that this is exactly what I am
looking for. I will get it in a week and the wedding party is in 2
weeks, so I hope it works :)
About the scrapbooking - I went to Michael's - the local biggest craft
store chain and they only have albums with pages in transparent
jackets. Really annoying that there is only one option.
Black pages in a ring binder is a nice idea, but it will not look too
fancy I think - I need it to a wedding party, so needs to be more
presentable. (I forgot to mention that this is a wedding party in the
I will buy lots of silver, white and golden pens. I am also thinking
to glue some blank little pieces of paper in other colors - for people
to fill their wishes to the new couple there.
Good day to you all!
- Prev by Date: Re: Why are Digital camera images made wrong?
- Next by Date: Re: in Vista Hell / Adobe Purgatory
- Previous by thread: Re: Need recommendation for a photo album
- Next by thread: Has anyone ever sold photos online as downloads?