Re: Best Free Picture Depository ??

Dogfighting

- how would you distinguish appropriate free usage of your
photographs? Ok, its fair enough to think that a group of school kids
were using my cute penguin picture for their school project.

But what if suddenly I realise that the same photo has been downloaded
from my flickr account and is being used on the front cover of a best
selling book, and I hadnt been credited for it or paid for it?

What if my cute penguin picture was being used in a racist or hate-
mongering campaign, or to promote a product I really didnt believe in?

Where do you draw the line?

Steff

**There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with
chocolate**

On 10 May, 23:10, "Stan Beck" <stan...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>