Birds in flight
- From: Phillip Mann <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:07:34 -0500
I can't figure what settings to use as to iso, speed, f-stop and focus
with my digital Olympus SP-55OUZ, of birds flying overhead. The sky
varies from cloudy, bright, blue, etc.
I'm kinda new to picture taking and would appreciate any help.
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
- Prev by Date: Re: Rookie asks, "Is this a good deal?"
- Next by Date: Re: Making Large Photographs -here's where
- Previous by thread: photolab with photobridge / shopping cart system for US/Canada that allows prices set by the artist
- Next by thread: Re: Birds in flight