Re: Colors in B and W Photo

"Senin" <senin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1176919472.100332.249240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What color clothing works best when taking black and white photos?
My
daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re
trying to figure out what color clothing show the best. Any
suggestions?

I would shoot in colour, using raw mode of course. Post processing would
allow you to create exactly the effect desired in the B/W image.

  • Re: Colors in B and W photos
    ... daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re ... trying to figure out what color clothing show the best. ... Grayish and offcourse black an white clothing is easiest to predict the ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Colors in B and W photos
    ... Senin wrote: ... daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re ... trying to figure out what color clothing show the best. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Colors in B and W photos
    ... Senin wrote: ... daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re ... trying to figure out what color clothing show the best. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Colors in B and W photos
    ... What color clothing works best when taking black and white photos? ... daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Colors in B and W Photo
    ... What color clothing works best when taking black and white photos? ... daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re ...
    (alt.photography)