Re: Printing resolutions
- From: "Stan Beck" <stan101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:09:19 -0500
Honest technical and artistic critiques welcomed.
Stan Beck > From New Orleans to Brandon MS
To reply, remove 101 from address.
"mo" <anon@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Richard Tomkins" <tomkinsr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If you were to get your 35mm film processed and then printed, the process
after film development is entirely digital these days in most shops,
than pro shops.
That being said, when you get the 4 x 6 inch prints, they are typically
printed at 300 DPI.
So, if you print your images on your printer at 300 DPI a 4 x 6 inch
will look real good. In fact and 8 x 10 inch printed at 300 DPI also
real good, providing that the input data is available to do the job.
so what woudl a printer that can do 300dpi as its max be advertised at
what is the max res a size/res a 4800x1200dpi printer can do?
what dpi looks good for A4?
- Prev by Date: Re: Printing resolutions
- Next by Date: Re: Printing resolutions
- Previous by thread: Re: Printing resolutions
- Next by thread: Re: Printing resolutions