Re: Nikon D50
- From: "aussie bongo0" <deeeeno.registrar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 09:45:50 GMT
"Floyd L. Davidson" <floyd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Today I purchased a Nikon D50, with a Nikon 18-70 ED lens and a 70-300
ED lens, plus some filters. Know I need to read the book.
Wellll... that' oughta keep you out of trouble for at least a week
or two, eh!
Now you need to think about a good tripod, a remote shutter
THERE IS NO SHUTTER REALESE (ooopppss) cable but you can buy the remote for
extra batteries, memory cards, etc. etc. Then
you'll discover photomacrography, or something equally unsuited
to the lenses you currently own... And that will get you back
Floyd L. Davidson <http://www.apaflo.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) floyd@xxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Photographers-Do you think outside the box?
- Next by Date: Re: Nikon 80-400 Lens question/problem...
- Previous by thread: Re: Nikon D50
- Next by thread: Re: Nikon D50