Re: Lense advice
- From: "Richard H." <rh86@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:45:09 -0700
"Another factor for exposure is shutter speed - slower shutter speed
allows more light in the image. Normally the rule is "one over the
focal length", so if shooting at 120mm zoom use 1/120 shutter speed or
faster. This can yield under-exposure with indoor ambient lighting.
What what? :-) The OP is talking about shooting indoors without a flash.
Maybe I'm not seeing something obvious in what/how I've said this (an artifact of proofing one's own work). Perhaps you can point out the area of confusion.
- Prev by Date: Re: Lense advice
- Next by Date: Re: Lense advice
- Previous by thread: Re: Lense advice
- Next by thread: Re: Lense advice