Re: suppliers

Jim Morgan wrote:
I need to buy some CCTV goodies - camera's, mounts and other stuff. I
realise this group is camera oriented but I was hoping some of you folks
might have some insight to CCTV suppliers.

Jim,

I recommend asking in comp.arch.embedded and sci.electronics.design (cross-post it, as many folks hang out in both). Both of these groups deal with creating products using such widgets, and probably have good off-the-shelf sources for you (or can point you in a more specific direction).

Cheers,
Richard

  • Re: Eternal-September Connection
    ... Bert Hyman wrote: ... folks who might be able to supply some insight to his problem? ... long after this news server is gone. ...
  • fermentation not starting
    ... I know this group is mostly for beer...but i'm sure you fine folks would ... have some insight into this for me. ... I put on an Orchard Breezin wine kit on ... another packet of yeast in there. ...
    (rec.crafts.brewing)
  • Re: Problem with Hyperlink control
    ... Patrick ... > Hi Folks, ... > Can someone please share insight into why this problem is occuring? ...
  • Re: Biopsy results
    ... but figured I may hit some ... different folks here. ... I have no insight or knowledge, ... Good luck with Franklin's findings- will be interested to hear what their ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.health)
  • Re: GC: Papi breaks it up!
    ... Just a point to ponder. ... Maybe some folks here have some insight: ... All other things being equal (i.e.: Papi finishes at an ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)