Re: Moments in time

dunric@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> It's like walking into a movie, or a dream...or both.

Fascinating site, but someone should explain to the guy how to make
thumbnails for those of us without broadband ... jeez, that page took a
long time to load... maybe I'll drop him an email.

--
www.diverse-art.com

  • Re: [kde] movie previews in konqueror or dolphin
    ... even though they are set for previews. ... I have way different thumbnails (different parts of the movie) on ... generate icon thumbnails at all any more, except the 4-up sampler view on ... but with xine for phonon and mplayer for mplayer thumbs... ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2013-12-11 (Wednesday)
    ... then picked the googleplex second. ... walking and *en*courage driving. ... people who do dinner and a movie drive to the restaurant and then drive ... The food court should not be a dinner date option for anyone over the age of puberty. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2013-12-11 (Wednesday)
    ... then picked the googleplex second. ... Then Olive Garden built on the far edge ... walking and *en*courage driving. ... I'd bet that the vast majority of people who do dinner and a movie drive to the restaurant and then drive to the movie, or vice-versa, as opposed to just going to a setup that allows both to be done comfortably year-round with some walking thrown in for good health measures. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Clerks II...
    ... You really know your Matt Damon! ... I had the misfortune of watching that movie. ... More walking and less dialogue than "Elephant". ... I know suburban public high school can be vapid and ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Another Can Anyone Name This Movie Post
    ... my Dad rented a movie from the small horror section and I'm ... There was also a scene earlier on I think, where a guy in a car hit a girl, ... remember some guy, almost like a mannequin, walking around like a zombie as ... It was (no surprise) very low-budget and in almost-color. ...
    (rec.arts.horror.movies)