Cheap large-format printing in UK

I used Enigma Print UK recently http://www.enigmaprint.co.uk as they
have a sale on at the moment. They did me a big (84cm by 59cm) gloss
print for £18.71 (includes p&p and VAT) and I'm really pleased with
the results but wonder if anyone has seen anywhere cheaper as I'm on a
budget at the mo?
Cheers,
Peter.

  • Re: OT ~ Congress Lays a VAT Trap
    ... Congress was stalling on the budget: "It is difficult to pass budgets ... in election years." ... What he meant is that most members are much too ... VAT to pay for big government. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: UK Canon 7D Price
    ... Even after adding 15% VAT, it still works out a lot cheaper to buy from the US. ... I bought a camera from the US before and IIRC you don't have to pay import duty on digital camera's as they are classed as information technology products. ... good luck..you are lioable to all kinds of 'hidden' taxesand charges levvied bythe post office for hadnling, VAT, import duties, a ' how dare you try to buy cheaper' overseas tax, a space occupation in the warehouse tax and anything else thye care to make up. ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Buying from HK
    ... Importantly add up the pricings and check the bottom line and make sure ... was £250 cheaper from HK even after allowing for the delivery charges. ... Even if you get hit for VAT and import duty it can ... receipts through customs with you or you'll get stung for duty and vat. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Buying from HK
    ... used DigitalRev a couple of times and I have these observations. ... If they say no VAT that means that you will have to pay the UPS ... Delivery takes about 4 days by UPS, is is not cheap so you can expect ... was £250 cheaper from HK even after allowing for the delivery charges. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Live Action Anime TV?
    ... Anything that would get produced live action for TV ... accept the cheaper option, you can't blame them. ... budget was as high as $1,000,000 for everything. ... So the TS:TNG SFX cost $1,000,000 per episode, not $1,000,000 per ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)