Re: I just got a Canon Rebel XT

In article <XF2Ue.13151$OT1.5534@xxxxxxxx>, Peter A. Stavrakoglou
<ntotrr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately, you don't come from a time where civility is practiced. You
> are the most juvenile and uncivil person in this newsgroup. You really
> should bring yourself up to a higher maturity level.

You should quit trying to promote a piece of junk camera system.

  • Re: OT - The Rebirth of Civility? A revolt against people who are behaving badly
    ... as long as yer not a cashier at HD.... ... Stop Corruption in Congress & Send the Ultimate Message: ... does civility even matter? ... I'd rather be, and be around, uncivil muthafuckas. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Low income users (pensioners) - how do you cope with cost of XP?
    ... On On This Newsgroup ("juvenile" response intentional). ... takes away from any credibility you might have." ... I'm not sure who all you're quoting but it's good etiquette to attribute the quote to the poster. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: very important for your life
    ... ignorant that they do not have enough info or insight even to call ... Islam or any other mystical religion, his post is right on the money. ... Newsgroup, charter, spamming of links to religious sites.... ... wouldn't you think the "irrational juvenile" is ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: ---Why All the Juvenile Posts on this NG?---
    ... >I left this newsgroup a little over a year ago because of all the juvenile ... > goings on. ... > But don't reply to the other .1% idiot's posts and fuel their fire. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)