- From: Mike Kohary <no@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 21:24:51 -0700
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:48:43 GMT, kz8rt3 <kz8rt3@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>In article <54074B0FDF092@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
> "steve b via PhotoKB.com" <forum@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I'm a novice and looking for watermark advice. Are there PC programs one can
>> download out there?
>> I have my negatives developed and then burned to CD. I use Kodak EasyShare
>> and Novitsu?????
>> Some of the 'stock' photography places let you use a watermark but I am
>> looking to add my own on my images at home to put on my website. So any
>> advice and/or help is as always greatly appreciated. THANKS!!! Steve
>Why would you want to, and why do you think you would need to, use a
Because not attempting to protect your copyrighted work is foolish.
Mike Kohary mike at kohary dot com http://www.kohary.com
Karma Photography: http://www.karmaphotography.com
Seahawks Historical Database: http://www.kohary.com/seahawks
- Prev by Date: Re: I just got a Canon Rebel XT
- Next by Date: Wattseconds - Huge difference?
- Previous by thread: Re: watermarks
- Next by thread: Re: watermarks