Nikon Capture vs Elements 3
- From: payne <payne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:19:01 GMT
Hi new to DSLR photography, I need advice on a good photo editing program I don't think I am ready for the steep learning curve of photoshop and the added expense of same. I have been debating the various merits of the two above programs but am up against a stone wall in other words I can't make up my mind. I have done searches but can't find anything pertinent. My question is are these two programs about the same or is one better than the other? I intend to do most of my shooting in JPEG fine mode until I become proficient I am a new Nikon D70s owner and right now I am using picture project . Thanks for your input.
- Prev by Date: Rocket aerial photos, lightning photos
- Next by Date: Re: Good RAW imaging software
- Previous by thread: Rocket aerial photos, lightning photos
- Next by thread: Re: Nikon Capture vs Elements 3