Re: Tripod Question

"louis xiv" <ma011b0144@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I seem to have lost the bit off the top of my tripod, the detachable bit
> that screws into the camera. Probably a dumb question but are they a
> universal size or am I looking at purchasing a whole new tripod?
>
> Thanks in advance..
>
> xiv

if you means the quick launch pad, typically need to ask for the same brand for
a original components or compatible one.

-
narke

  • Re: Tripod Question
    ... >I seem to have lost the bit off the top of my tripod, ... many large camera stores have a repair department. ... exact replacement for you from the mfgr. ... several mfgrs do camera mounting screws in a few configurations and sell ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Tripod Question
    ... >>I seem to have lost the bit off the top of my tripod, ... >>that screws into the camera. ... Probably a dumb question but are they a ... lost stuff in the darnest places. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Tiny screws for GL-2
    ... When I looked at the bottom of the camera, the socket for the tripod was missing all 3 screws that should be securing it. ... There's no camera repair shop within 100 miles, although there's a Wolfe Camera shop about 45 miles away. ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: Tripod Question
    ... >>I seem to have lost the bit off the top of my tripod, ... >>that screws into the camera. ... Probably a dumb question but are they a ... > Dude, look under your camera. ...