Re: only 3 minutes to pick a winner picture!
- From: "Basel Al-Dosery" <basel.com@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:25:07 +0300
Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it ;)
"LarryC" <lcdebaca@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Not necessarily part of the critiquing process, but it would be nice if
> your photos had captions.
I'll see what I can do ;)
What and where are these giant Christmas tree
> decorations? DSC_0140.JPG - Kuwait?
Yes, these are Kuwait Towers.
> I like the silhouette and colors in palm1, plam2 and palms.
> Longpalm and palm4 are nice sunset silhouettes.
> Some photos are blown out (easy to do, hard to learn to compensate.
I'm sorry but could you explain more :P
> Photoshop CS2 has saved some of my photos by allowing sky detail to be
> If you intended to freeze the waterfall, you did a fairly good job.
Actually I did, I really wanted the water drops, but I couldn't get closer.
> But it looks like using flash caused your shutter speed to be too fast.
> Using Maual mode, try slowing shutter to under 1/30 (takes a tripod or a
> very steady hand), you'll like the velvet effect. Use a small aperture
> and/or neutral density filter.
> Ok, three minutes are up, what do I win...
Actually I wanted to participate in a contest and they need only three pics.
So I was just wondering which one to pick ;)
- Prev by Date: Re: How reliable is the Canon 20D?
- Next by Date: Re: Recommendations for medium format camera
- Previous by thread: Re: only 3 minutes to pick a winner picture!
- Next by thread: Re: only 3 minutes to pick a winner picture!