Re: Cloning People in Portraits (digital)

Unless I'm missing something, I think you are needlessly complicating
it..

1. Use the 'magnetic lasso' selection tool to select the 'clone' area.

2. Choose Edit, Copy from the menus (or press Ctrl-C)

3. Choose Edit, Paste from the menus (or press Ctrl-V) ..as many times
as you like..

4. Select the Move Tool icon, and then drag the copy/ies (it/they will
be sitting on top of the original) to where you want it.

PS will have placed each copy on a new layer - you can 'flatten' them
all together later if you wish, but not until you are sure you don't
need the separations....

  • Re: Im unable to "right click" in Word. How can I fix it?!
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... can edit the context sensitive menus just like other menus - though they ... can be tricky to work out which menu is the one you want to edit. ... options area under spelling and grammer and unselect "check spelling as ...
  • Re: More NotWigan pics
    ... > video in dedicated software then build DVD menus in software ... > for editing and Ulead DVD workshop for menus. ... I edit in raw AVI format, ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Help! Please! Not wanting all programs shown.
    ... The way I do it is to edit the various users start menus - ... I don't think you can edit other administrator's settings. ... >do it in XP Pro? ...
  • Re: Fedora Core 2: editing the menus
    ... > As far as I can make out in order to edit the menus, ... it is annoying that the K Menu (I happen to use kde) gives ... > succeeded in editing the menus has been by editing those .desktop files ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Run time control of file menu
    ... of menus (File, Edit, Etc) I realized it would be good to gray out and ... variable option like I would with normal objects.) ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)