thanks, everyone

I posted a request for information. Not one reply. In the same time, a
flame war consumed a quarter of the newsgroup.

So, thanks for taking the time to help a newbie with a simple question. You
can all now go back to your elitist newsgroup. And fighting with each
other. I leave you to yourselves.

Steve

  • Re: Referring to Code Written by Others
    ... the data which AccessCoder" wrote in message ... If the code post in the newsgroup has no copyright, ... So, if some code is posted in the newsgroup, and they request that the code ... allow you to use in your applications, even commercial applications. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Uproarious post for all the Iraqis who expressed their newfound freedom
    ... >>> Because it's something that you have claimed, if I recall correctly. ... >> charter and run the vote for the newsgroup. ... "big lie" about Iraq. ... Why should anyone have to explicitly request that? ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • RE: IIS log and ISA 2004
    ... Again, thanks for using newsgroup. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... |> requests are all sent by the IP address of the ISA Server other than ... When ISA server detects an incoming web request, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS 2003 Standard IIS Issue
    ... What I am trying to set up is my Video Server. ... > Please do not respond directly to me, but only post in the newsgroup so all can take advantage ... >> granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ... >> An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SBS & wireless
    ... request in newsgroup. ... A suggestion would be to contact Microsoft Product Support Services via ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)