AC Drive

Mifa Systems founded in 1992 provides need centered hands free
operation remedy at reasonable costs to our important customers. We
signify organizations like Indian, Eutech and, Athena- USA. In
1993-1995, we have urbanized a platform for OEMs for Procedure
Controllers- Device Automation and end customers in Indian.
For more information :- http://www.digitaltemperaturecontroller.co.in/

  • Re: Portillos jaunt last night
    ... hate having to pretend they're called "John" just because some idiot ... management consultant here thinks their customers won't want to talk ... I had an unusually bad experience recently with an outgoing Indian call ... He obviously got very vague about the supposed accident, ...
    (uk.railway)
  • VFD
    ... signify organizations like Indian, Eutech and, Athena- USA. ... Controllers- Device Automation and end customers in Indian. ...
    (sci.electronics.equipment)
  • VFD
    ... signify organizations like Indian, Eutech and, Athena- USA. ... Controllers- Device Automation and end customers in Indian. ...
    (sci.electronics.components)
  • VFD
    ... signify organizations like Indian, Eutech and, Athena- USA. ... Controllers- Device Automation and end customers in Indian. ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • VFD
    ... signify organizations like Indian, Eutech and, Athena- USA. ... Controllers- Device Automation and end customers in Indian. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)