Re: spam from Linkdin.com

On 01/02/2012 07:20 AM, Jumbo Jack wrote:
sorry I should have typed Linkedin.com or LinkedIn.com

"Jumbo Jack"<Me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
99.9999% of spam now comes from this domain.

anyone else experiencing this

I have joined Linkedin and get no spam from them

At least it does not get to me.
I use gmail and they have a pretty decent spam filer though

  • Re: Recent spam increase
    ... I'm experiencing a significant increase of spam. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Massive increase in spam volume?
    ... | I work at a large ISP in Canada and just a few hours ago we've ... | experienced a massive increase in spam volume. ... | ISPs are also experiencing this. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: Massive increase in spam volume?
    ... Thamer Al-Harbash wrote: ... > I work at a large ISP in Canada and just a few hours ago we've ... > experienced a massive increase in spam volume. ... > ISPs are also experiencing this. ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: Effect of SPAM on number of active contributors
    ... don't have the SPAM problem you are experiencing. ... There are plenty of cheap or free third party nntp ... that is the first hit from googling "new usenet newsgroup". ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Massive increase in spam volume?
    ... > experienced a massive increase in spam volume. ... > Does anyone know if there's a worm out in the wild currently doing this? ... > experiencing this. ... of thing will pretty much render the idea of blackholing netblocks useless ...
    (Incidents)