Re: Can't Use SD card -- once could?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:26:00 -0400, k-nuttle
<keith_nuttle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 9/19/2011 1:20 PM, Pfsszxt@xxxxxxx wrote:
BTW some 'internal' SD readers use USB connections inside the PC.

you might want to Delete any 'yellow' USB device in the device manager and let
that reinstall
SEE above! I've used the card -- the same one for several years! I
use it for backups of some data files

I have been watching this thread since your original post, and while
others have asked the question, it would still be nice to know if the
problem is with one SD card or have you tried several and have the same
problem.

If other cards work, and one does not there are programs available to
recover data from dead or dying cards.
No, it's not this specific card. Anbd I have the same problem trying
to use hard drives as USB drives. I've done both before these
problems began .
A "new hardware" search, finds whichever.
When I approve install I get to a "can't find software" point, or I
get a crash to green screen!

  • CF card no longer working on vista 64, worked before.
    ... I have always used a 2gb Compact Flash card to ... Works fine in camera, works fine in PS3 and an old PC ... Serial ATA Controller ... CardReader SD RW USB Device ...
  • Re: Network Dropping
    ... Yes, the Netgear Wireless G card is a USB device, as mentioned previously. ... Turn off, and then on again, printer still works fine, however, wireless internet connection drops the connection. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Future developments in AGP
    ... from the wonderful person Jaimie Vandenbergh said ... Thus the new gfx card. ... Are you running SP2, coz MS admits there is a USB2.0 driver problem in SP2 that can cause USB device detection to hang up, but the symptoms don't =quite= match what I'm seeing. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: app for Recording, Mixer
    ... (I think he'll require an audio IO card, or USB device). ... He wishes to record from Internet Radio, and to record his LPs from the amplifer Aux-out. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Run a remote demo
    ... Our VB6 app has a lot of sounds data files which the program feeds to a USB device. ... we can display our program on a prospective customers computer. ...