Re: Can't Use SD card -- once could?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:26:00 -0400, k-nuttle
<keith_nuttle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 9/19/2011 1:20 PM, Pfsszxt@xxxxxxx wrote:
BTW some 'internal' SD readers use USB connections inside the PC.

you might want to Delete any 'yellow' USB device in the device manager and let
that reinstall
SEE above! I've used the card -- the same one for several years! I
use it for backups of some data files

I have been watching this thread since your original post, and while
others have asked the question, it would still be nice to know if the
problem is with one SD card or have you tried several and have the same
problem.

If other cards work, and one does not there are programs available to
recover data from dead or dying cards.
No, it's not this specific card. Anbd I have the same problem trying
to use hard drives as USB drives. I've done both before these
problems began .
A "new hardware" search, finds whichever.
When I approve install I get to a "can't find software" point, or I
get a crash to green screen!

.