Re: I've lost my left column options .. help please.
- From: "Bill" <billbass@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:15:32 -0000
Ho Ho. Said I was doing something daft. Many thanks ... all now fine.
"Etal" <look@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've done something daft. When I open up a folder from "My
Documents", I get the file "details " view as required with
all the name, size, type, date modified info exactly as
normal. But there used to be a separate vertical column to the
left of this page which gave a number of different options...
eg "New Folder" or perhaps a thumbnail of a highlighted photo
or movie from the selected item on the main page. Also allowed
drop down lists of various other options that I could quicly
click on and use.
Somehow I've turned this off and for the life of me cannot
find how to switch it back on. Cannot find the right
description to get a google answer so would appreciate help.
Switch selected radio-button at:
Menu : Tools : Folder Options... : General : Tasks :
(x) Show common tasks in folders
( ) Use Windows classic folders
- Prev by Date: Re: I've lost my left column options .. help please.
- Next by Date: Non-persistence of CD drive names in XP
- Previous by thread: Re: I've lost my left column options .. help please.
- Next by thread: Re: I've lost my left column options .. help please.