Re: synchronize time
- From: moongeegee <moongeegee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 23:48:09 -0700 (PDT)
On May 17, 11:35 pm, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I issue the following commands, but I don't see the time on my
computer is adjusted.
Before I issue the commands, I make my computer time inaccurate.
C:\>w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:"time.nist.gov,
The command completed successfully.
C:\>net stop w32time
The Windows Time service is stopping.
The Windows Time service was stopped successfully.
C:\>net start w32time
The Windows Time service is starting.
The Windows Time service was started successfully.
I use "atomic clock sync" , which keeps my xppro sp3 accurate to
the nearest second.
Its a small program from WORLDTIMSERVER.COM.
They also have older versions of the program(win95/98/ntxxxx etc).
Thank you, but I have so many systems and they have be synchronized
and all have the same time.
- Prev by Date: Re: synchronize time
- Next by Date: CPU 100%...for no reason!
- Previous by thread: Re: synchronize time
- Next by thread: CPU 100%...for no reason!