Re: Re: What triggers this ?
- From: "relic" <relic2@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:10:59 -0700
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:48:19 -0700, "relic" <relic2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I recently used an anti vrus prog from paretologic
I deleted it several weeks ago but I still get a Rundll message ..
Error loading C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Paretologic\UUS2\UUS.dll .... The specified module could not
I have had a look in the Registry and used MSCONFIG, but I cannot
see what is triggering it off.
I get the eror message no more than once a day .. somertimes less.
Any help apppreciated.
Pareto has uninstall instructions for all their products in the FAQs
for each product.
Check Post #5:
Thanks ... the info above cured it ..
- Prev by Date: Re: What triggers this ?
- Next by Date: Re: What triggers this ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: What triggers this ?
- Next by thread: Re: What triggers this ?