Re: download bloqued by IE

OK thank you
"wisdomkiller & pain" <newbuntu.20.eatallspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:vo9oe6-5vh.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
free wrote:

Hello
I search for un very long time without understanding why it's impossible
for my windows xp with IE to download anything

What is the error you get when trying?
Which version of IE?

il have tried to modify activex or another option without any result I
also try to uninstall / re install IE...
no firewall, no bar of information appears.

Maybe "someone" already has secured your box (while it participates in *his*
botnet) due to the lack of any firewall or virus scanner?

I'm not gonna recommend firefox or other browsers to you, because you should
have your computer inspected by a professionist before downloading anything
(more).

.