Re: download bloqued by IE

OK thank you
"wisdomkiller & pain" <newbuntu.20.eatallspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:vo9oe6-5vh.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
free wrote:

Hello
I search for un very long time without understanding why it's impossible
for my windows xp with IE to download anything

What is the error you get when trying?
Which version of IE?

il have tried to modify activex or another option without any result I
also try to uninstall / re install IE...
no firewall, no bar of information appears.

Maybe "someone" already has secured your box (while it participates in *his*
botnet) due to the lack of any firewall or virus scanner?

I'm not gonna recommend firefox or other browsers to you, because you should
have your computer inspected by a professionist before downloading anything
(more).

  • Re: Windows xp (Home Edition) updates. Yes or no???
    ... >> downloading rhese updates. ... >And then going another level and explain the specific "additions" to Windows ... > Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... >and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: Windows xp (Home Edition) updates. Yes or no???
    ... > downloading rhese updates. ... And then going another level and explain the specific "additions" to Windows ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: Adaware
    ... The FREE Standard Version of the Zone Alarm firewall has served me well, ... > | i didn't download Spyblaster onto that computer. ... > |>>>Windows isn't rocket science! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP HotFix
    ... Never connect to the Internet without the firewall. ... You should also empty your Internet Explorer Temporary Internet ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: WindowsXP slower after reinstall.
    ... Did you install the drivers for your motherboard, ... >>> this I can reinstall them from backup. ... >> Did you get on the Internet unprotected by a firewall or antivirus? ... >> Direct Download of Service Pack 2 for Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)