Re: Can't download

Robgraham wrote:

I want to download Firefox but when I hit the download button I get the
rotating circle in the address bar for about a second, then nothing - even
with firewall disabled.

How could a rotating circle be noticed that it's actually rotating besides
being a circle?
(I never saw something like that in IE)

Any ideas?

Where from do you want to download firefox? Please post the url that should
give the download ("save link as ..." and ctrl-c into a message)

  • Re: Cant download
    ... How could a rotating circle be noticed that it's actually rotating besides ... In the address bar is a little IE icon. ... into a little coloured circle and the colours rotate. ... Where from do you want to download firefox? ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Cant download