Reluctant icons in notification area?
- From: Harry Bloomfield <harry.m1byt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 18:43:20 +0100
I have a few items running in the notification area. On the rare occasion when I do a reboot (rather than hibernating), most of the icons do not show up. The one way I have found which seems to work, is to log off and log straight back on again. At boot there should be 11 items showing, plus the default clock.
Does anyone know of a fix for this problem please?
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
- Prev by Date: Re: Question to windows master Kadaitcha Man!
- Next by Date: Re: borked display properties dialogue box
- Previous by thread: Question to windows master Kadaitcha Man!
- Next by thread: Re: Reluctant icons in notification area?