Re: How do you transfer the XP- OS (+ all files) to larger HDD ?
- From: "Gazwad" <nospam.spam.nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:03:13 +0100
Racer <racer007@xxxxxxxxx>, the nauseating-hobo and tubby ass-thrasher
who likes inventive bone bumping with deer, and whose partner is a
gutter-slut with a broken down bearded taco, wrote in
How do you transferthe XP- OS (+ all other program files) to a
larger HDD ? I mean can you use "Ghost", or "Partition Magic"
or any other such program to do this reliably?
Thanks for any help and suggestions.
For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down
in words with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived
it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which
are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely
impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas
how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the
bodily and mental health are in perfection. And at those weird points
of time, where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of
dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem,
is but a dream within a dream.
- Prev by Date: Re: Sidewinder embarrassment
- Next by Date: Re: New free operating system
- Previous by thread: How do you transfer the XP- OS (+ all files) to larger HDD ?
- Next by thread: Re: How do you transfer the XP- OS (+ all files) to larger HDD ?