Ghost Icon on Desktop
- From: "sasha gottfried" <sashago@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:06:42 -0700
I have this icon that has appeared on the desktop: "CAIUOP83." It has no
attributes, no bytes and cannot be deleted or cut. I've tried searching the
registry, using a couple of re cleaners, cc Cleaner system restore and
nothing gets rid of this! It must be associated with something
somewhere...Any help appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: XP_FLP possible bug?
- Next by Date: Re: Where is "start up" List?
- Previous by thread: XP_FLP possible bug?
- Next by thread: Re: Ghost Icon on Desktop