Re: JVM for XP SP2
- From: Andrew Thompson <andrewthommo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:02:10 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 16, 2:58 pm, Andrew Thompson <andrewtho...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:21 pm, "Chew" <c...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Where can i download safe JVM for XP SP2 ? ...
Be warned that the MSVM linked to by some other posters
in this thread is..
- Not safe (even the 3810 build exposes information about the
My bad. I meant to write the "user's PC".
.. that is hidden in Symantec's 1.1.5 JVM, and Sun's own
1.1.8 (and subsequent) JVM's).
- Not supported by MS - it is obsolete. Even MS will point
you towards Sun for a JVM.
Win. user and Java programmer
- Prev by Date: Re: JVM for XP SP2
- Next by Date: Re: first test
- Previous by thread: Re: JVM for XP SP2
- Next by thread: Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!