- From: soularsell <no@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:30:03 GMT
I'm suddenly experiencing a slowdow on my XP SP2 system. Symptoms:
startup is slow, music, sound files sound scratchy and video is jumpy.
Something is stealing cycles somewhere but I can't find it. I tried
turning off all nonessential startups, did complete virus, adware,
malware scan and Glaryware Utitities scan/fix and it didn't help. I don't
get it. What else could it possibly be???
- Prev by Date: Re: Pain relief
- Next by Date: Re: XP slowdown
- Previous by thread: RAM
- Next by thread: Re: XP slowdown