Re: Virus Heat 3.9 Trojan

"pcbutts1 the Lame" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> after much
thought,couldn't come up with anything better than the following in

You already proved yourself wrong Troll with that lame attempt at
posting old links. Then you must think I'm a fool if you really
think I will post the valid links just so your troll ass can start
your email campaign again. You are Pathetic. Loooooooozer!

sidestepping as usual eh ?

Truth is there are no links anymore. You do not,nor ever did, have
permission to host those programs.

go ahead,prove me wrong buttsboi
--
Virus Removal http://max.shplink.com/removal.html
Keep Clean http://max.shplink.com/keepingclean.html

  • Re: General question about using CDs
    ... It's nothing important to me really, but FWIW; ... Personal opinions like the ones you are posting to me are juvenile to ... testing high performance airplanes, "fool" and "idiot" are ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Correct me if Im wrong
    ... posting a response to david bothers you. ... any idiot ... Only a fool would believe ... posting is negative and trollish. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Correct me if Im wrong
    ... posting a response to david bothers you. ... Only a fool would believe ... posting is negative and trollish. ... LOL! ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: TheOle Procrastinator predicts winner of Hopkin vs Wright
    ... And that is my prediction(Who are you trying to fool, posting at 2am ... why he was trying to post a prediction after a fight, ...
    (rec.sport.boxing)
  • Re: Abuse Report sent
    ... alone" when a 'Geoff Wearmouth' replied to my posting "Go to Hell" ... fool by asking for clarification. ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)