Re: activated at start-up. Why?

mathedman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have an XP Pro machine on which I have AT&T dial- up service.
(yeah, I know that's ancient technology --- but -----)
In recent weeks, for some unknown (to me) reason, when I boot up
the dialer is activated and dialing is begun. It takes multiple
cancellations to get it stopped. There is no setting in AT&T software
to account for this.
What would be activating the dialer? No other software is open at
the time.
Thanks forany help.

Go away. You've been given good advice and you've argued with all of it.

  • activated at start-up. Why?
    ... In recent weeks, for some unknown reason, when I boot up ... the dialer is activated and dialing is begun. ... What would be activating the dialer? ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • C-Zentrix: A unique Plug and Play Single Box Contact Center Solution
    ... Till few years back contact centers were all about multiple huge ... hardwares with independent functionalities of ACD, Voice Logger, ... integrated IVRS, ACD,Predictive Dialer, Voice Logger, Customizable ... The customisation was a distant dream in the world of ...
    (soc.culture.bangladesh)
  • C-Zentrix: A unique Plug and Play Single Box Contact Center Solution
    ... Till few years back contact centers were all about multiple huge ... hardwares with independent functionalities of ACD, Voice Logger, ... integrated IVRS, ACD,Predictive Dialer, Voice Logger, Customizable ... The customisation was a distant dream in the world of ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • C-Zentrix: A unique Plug and Play Single Box Contact Center Solution
    ... Till few years back contact centers were all about multiple huge ... hardwares with independent functionalities of ACD, Voice Logger, ... integrated IVRS, ACD,Predictive Dialer, Voice Logger, Customizable ... The customisation was a distant dream in the world of ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • C-Zentrix: A unique Plug and Play Single Box Contact Center Solution
    ... Till few years back contact centers were all about multiple huge ... hardwares with independent functionalities of ACD, Voice Logger, ... integrated IVRS, ACD,Predictive Dialer, Voice Logger, Customizable ... MIS reporting which could be configured and customized as per ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)