Re: Deleted Internet Explorer

sandy58 wrote:
On Jan 24, 9:08 pm, "Ernie" <raca...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I accidentally deleted Internet Explorer from my laptop.
Am I able to restore it from my System restoration disk that came
with the computer and if so, how?

Congratulations, Ernie:-) Yer a genius! Now go the whole hog & install
Mozilla Firefox. THEN ye'll be flying, buddy. (But you didn't really
get rid of that useless bunch o' shit, Ernie-laddie. Bad pennies,
boomerang's & evil tokaloshi's come to mind.)

ernie? do you drive the fastest milk cart in the west??

anyway it works, i dont want you to shoot me either.

--
GOT CABLE/NTL/TELEWEST/VIRGIN MEDIA ?
NOT GOT YOURSELF A DBOX?

.